There are 4 different "Views" or ways you can view Figma frames within Contrast
- Canvas — View frames exactly as you do in Figma. Pan and zoom to go from one frame to the next.
- Presenter — View 1 frame at a time. Use the
→arrow keys to paginate.
- Sidebar — The sidebar drawer displays thumbnails of every frame. You can open the sidebar in any of the views above. Clicking on a frame will bring you to it.
How to change views
- Open any project in Contrast.
- Click the grid icon next to
🔎in the Canvas Navbar.
- Select from the dropdown to change views.
- To open and close the sidebar, press
Still have a question? Email us at email@example.com to let us know!