What is the Canvas?
The Canvas is where all of your Figma frames will appear. Within the Canvas, you can:
- Inspect specs, spacing, and export assets.
- Leave comments, replies, and @mention teammates.
- Change views of how frames are displayed.
- Search for frames and comments.
- Integrate with Slack and Linear.
How to use the Canvas
Here are a few tips for getting around the Canvas as fast as possible:
Spaceand drag to pan around the Canvas.
- Or, left-click and drag to pan.
- If your mouse has a wheel, hold
Cmdand scroll to zoom in and out.
- If you use a trackpad, pinch to zoom in and out.
+to zoom in and
-to zoom out.
- Hover, click, and enter your own
Zoom %in the bottom-right corner of the canvas.
- Click the
-buttons in the bottom-right corner of the canvas.
Zoom to fit
- Click on a frame or element and press
2to automatically zoom into your selection until it fits within the screen.
Still have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!